| Getting Started
Vendor Roadmap for Doing Business with DLA Land and Maritime
View DLA Land and Maritime Solicitations
- Solicitations estimated under the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (SAT), less than $100,000 are available electronically. The solicitations are in HTML format, they are available at DLA RFQs
- Solicitations estimated over the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (SAT), greater than $100,000 are available electronically. The solicitations are in pdf format, they can be viewed at DLA Solicitations
- No additional software capabilities are required.
- If the solicitation is not available electronically, and under the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (less than $100,000), check with the assigned buyer. If the buyer is not listed, please call the Business Counseling Center at (614) 692-3541.
- If the solicitation is estimated over the Simplified Acquisition Threshold (greater than $100,000) and the solicitation is not available electronically, contact the Industry Coordination Office at (614) 692-1775 or e-mail DSCC.Indcoord@dla.mil
- Other DLA Opportunities are available at Other Opportunities
DLA Land and Maritime Bidset Interface
The Bidset Interface allows Engineering Data Lists (EDLs) and digitized drawings for open DLA Land and Maritime procurements to be electronically retrieved by the public.
- Drawings that are not in electronic format, are classified, or have restrictions on dissemination may be ordered by clicking on "Manual Request" at DLA Land and Maritime Bidset Interface.
- DLA Land and Maritime Solicitations identified as having an associated (non-classified) drawing are identified by the following icon, immediately after the NSN field in the results set of any Custom Query.
- The digitized drawings are in CALS RASTER format (MIL-PRF-28002C), so a CALS RASTER format
viewer program is required to view the drawings.
- Below are examples of products that can be used to view images downloaded from this site. This
There may be times when the drawing for an open solicitation is only an example list of what viewers are available. It in no means stresses any preferences to one viewer over another. Other drawing viewer products are available, many of which can be searched for and downloaded off the internet.
How to Order DLA Land and Maritime Drawings
- Drawings may be requested from the DLA Land and Maritime Technical Data Repository. Complete instructions are available at DLA Land and Maritime Bidset Interface.
Requirements for Internet Quoting
- Electronic quoting on the DLA Land and Maritime Internet Bid Board System (DIBBS) is mandatory for RFQs with "T" or "U" in the 9th position of the solicitation number, and optional for all other DLA Land and Maritime RFQs.