- DLA Counsel - Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Provides a common forum for publication of information on ADR for use throughout the Defense Logistics Agency.
- DLA Counsel (DLA Land and Maritime)
- Provides advice, representation and program management for all DLA activities in the Columbus and Central Ohio area, primarily DLA Land and Maritime.
- Equal Opportunity Employment Office (EEO)
- Dedicated to preserving the concept of equal opportunity in all terms, conditions, and benefits of employment.
- Purchase Card Program
- For use by DLA Land and Maritime Purchase Card Program participants. Contains policy, forms, POCs and links.
- Executive Programs Office
- Provides a wide variety of Administrative Services for DLA Land and Maritime. Services include;
- DLA Human Resources
- Providing personnel support to DLA.
- Safety & Health Office
- Provides advice and assistance in establishing and maintaining a comprehensive and effective program to ensure all employees are provided a safe and healthful workplace. We monitor operations to determine if programs are implemented in accordance with recognized safety and occupational health policies and procedures.